Welcome to McBrien, Kane & Crowell
The law firm of McBrien & Kane was established in 2005 in one of the oldest residences in Wilson County. The Victorian building which houses the law firm was built in the late 1880's and is one of the best preserved buildings of that time period in the area.
In 2005, the Wilson County Courthouse moved to South College Street and Shawn McBrien and Brody Kane saw that as an opportune time to join their separate law practices and purchase the building across from the courthouse. Although the house was not for sale, they were able to convince the owner to sell it and within a few months they had turned the Victorian into a beautiful law office.